MTCINE is an advanced Mikrotik certification that provides necessary knowledge to implement MPLS and BGP using Mikrotik RouterOS. Several labs will be reviewed to ascertain your comprehension of concepts, implementation and problem solving. Each student will be given 8 virtual routers to build the LABs and due to complexity of the LABs the seats are limited and participants are subject to technical interview in order to enroll. Course follows Mikrotik curriculum and covers the following:
• BGP (iBGP and eBGP)
• MPLS (L3VPN, VPLS and Traffic Engineering)
What to bring with you:
- Laptop with Ethernet interface (Operating System must support Winbox).
- 2 * 6 ft. Ethernet cable
What's included in the price:
- Training and Course materials.
- MTCINE Certification exam.
- Complimentary L4 Router OS license if you take the test.
About the Exam:
- Certification exam will be online on Mikrotik website with instant results.
- MTCINE certifications will be instantly available in your Mikrotik account panel.
- The class is held at:
Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown Convention Center, Denver CO, USA
- If cancelled by May 11, 2017, an administration fee of $100 applies. Registration fee less the administration fee will be refunded.
- No refunds provided after May 11, 2017.