Mikrotik Certified Network Associate is the first step in Mikrotik certification track and is for Network Administrators, ISP techs and others who want to get better understanding of Mikrotik RouterOS
Full MTCNA course outline is available here
MTCNA,MTCTCE course description:
- The course covers basic knowledge necessary to install, configure and troubleshoot Mikrotik RouterOS. In addition several labs will be reviewed to ascertain your comprehension of concepts, implementation and problem solving. Course follows Mikrotik curriculum and covers the following:
- Installing, upgrading and first login to Mikrotik RouterOS.
- Setting up a local area network.
- Static and dynamic IP routing .
- DHCP, firewall filters and NAT.
- Simple Queues.
- Hotspot and wireless networks.
- Bridging, VLAN, VPN and Tunneling.
- Web proxy for URL filtering and caching.
- Online certification test.
- Full MTCNA course outline is available here
What to bring with you:
- 2 Ethernet Cat5 cables.
- RS232 serial cable.
What's included in the price:
- Training and Course materials.
- MTCNA and MTCTCE Certification exams.
- Complimentary L4 Router OS license if you take the test.
About the Exam:
- Certification exam will be online on Mikrotik website with instant results.
- MTCNA Exam includes questions about Mikrotik and TCP/IP
- Minimum to pass the exam is %60.
- MTCNA and MTCTCE certifications will be instantly available in your Mikrotik account panel.