Mikrotik Certified Network Associate is the first step in Mikrotik certification track and is for Network Administrators, ISP techs and others who want to get better understanding of Mikrotik RouterOS.
Mikrotik Certified Traffic Control Engineer is an advanced Mikrotik certification which covers QoS, Firewall and DHCP in more details and is for network administrators interested in designing and implementing advanced traffic shaping and firewall with Mikrotik
MTCNA,MTCTCE course description:
- The course covers basic knowledge necessary to install, configure and troubleshoot Mikrotik RouterOS as well as advanced Mikrotik routing. In addition several labs will be reviewed to ascertain your comprehension of concepts, implementation and problem solving. Course follows Mikrotik curriculum and covers the following:
- Installing, upgrading and first login to Mikrotik RouterOS.
- Setting up a local area network.
- Static and dynamic IP routing.
- Advanced DHCP, firewall filters and NAT.
- Simple and advance queues.
- Hotspot and wireless networks.
- Bridging, VPN and Tunneling.
- Web proxy for URL filtering and caching.
- Online certification test.
- Full MTCNA course outline is available here
- Full MTCTCE course outline is available here.
What to bring with you:
- Laptop with Ethernet interface.
- 2 Ethernet Cat5 cables.
- RS232 serial cable.
What's included in the price:
- Training and Course materials.
- MTCNA and MTCTCE Certification exams (MTCTCE can be taken only if one passes MTCNA)
- Complimentary L4 Router OS license if you take the test.
About the Exam:
- Certification exam will be online on Mikrotik website with instant results.
- MTCNA Exam includes questions about Mikrotik and TCP/IP
- Minimum to pass the exam is %60.
- MTCNA and MTCTCE certifications will be instantly available in your Mikrotik account panel.
- The class will be held at Hampton Inn & Suites, Miami Airport South- Blue Lagoon
- 777 NW 57th Avenue
Miami, FL 33126
Where to Stay:
- We have negotiated a discounted rate of $189/night (plus tax) with Hampton Inn & Suites, Miami Airport South- Blue Lagoon for February 17-22. In order to get the discounted rate, you must call hotel front desk (305-929-4444) and mention group code “MIKROTIK”. Please book by January 27th to ensure you get the preferential rate!.
- Complimentary shuttle service from/to Miami international airport.
- Complimentary WIFI Internet, daily breakfast
- If cancelled by February 8, 2014, an administration fee of $100 applies. Registration fee less the administration fee will be refunded.
- No refunds provided after February 8, 2014