Date&Time: May 23-25, 8AM-5PM
Location: Mammoth Lakes, CA
Prerequisite: TCP/IP and Networking Basics
Full MTCNA course outline is available here
This class covers MTCNA certification course that includes basic knowledge necessary to install, configure and troubleshoot Mikrotik RouterOS. In addition several labs will be reviewed to ascertain your comprehension of concepts, implementation and problem solving. Course follows Mikrotik curriculum and covers the following:
• Installing, upgrading and first login to Mikrotik RouterOS
• Setting up a local area network
• Static and dynamic IP routing
• Bandwidth management with Simple Queues
• Wireless networks
• Bridging the networks
• Online certification tests
What to bring with you:
- • Laptop with Ethernet interface
- • 2 Ethernet Cat5 cables.
- • RS232 serial cable
- • Power strip
What’s included in the price:
- • Training and Course materials.
- • MTCNA Certification exams.
- • Complimentary L4 Router OS license.
About the Exam:
- • Certification exam will be online on Mikrotik website with instant results.
- • MTCNA Exam includes questions about Mikrotik and TCP/IP.
- • Minimum to pass the exam is %60.
- Cancel anytime before the class and get 100% refund