The course provides basic knowledge necessary to install, configure and troubleshoot Mikrotik RouterOS. In addition several labs will be reviewed to ascertain your comprehension of concepts, implementation and problem solving. Course follows Mikrotik curriculum and covers the following:
• Installing, upgrading and first login to Mikrotik RouterOS
• Setting up a local area network
• Static routing
• DHCP, firewall filters and NAT
• Simple Queues
• Wireless networks
• Bridging, VPN and Tunneling
• Online certification test
What to bring with you:
- Laptop with Ethernet interface (Operating System must support Winbox).
- 1 RS232 serial cable(Null modem or crossover cable with DB9 female endpoints) and a serial-to-USB adaptor (if your laptop doesn’t have serial port)
- 2* 6 feet Ethernet cables.
- 1 Power strip
What's included in the price:
- Training and Course materials.
- MTCNA Certification exam
- Complimentary L4 Router OS license if you take the test
About the Exam:
- Certification exam will be online on Mikrotik website with instant results.
- MTCNA certifications will be instantly available in your Mikrotik account panel.
- If cancelled by November 28, 2014, an administration fee of $100 applies. Registration fee less the administration fee will be refunded.
- No refunds provided after November 29, 2014.