The course provides basic and advanced knowledge necessary to install, configure and troubleshoot Mikrotik Wireless features. In addition several labs will be reviewed to ascertain your comprehension of concepts, implementation and problem solving. Course follows Mikrotik curriculum. Full MTCWE course outline is available here
What to bring with you:
- Laptop with Ethernet interface (Operating System must support Winbox).
- 1 Power strip
What's included in the price:
- Training and Course materials.
- MTCWE Certification exam.
- Complimentary L4 Router OS license if you take the test.
About the Exam:
- Certification exam will be online on Mikrotik website with instant results.
- MTCWE certifications will be instantly available in your Mikrotik account panel.
- The class is held at:
Hampton Inn & Suites (Miami Airport South- Blue Lagoon)
777 NW 57th Avenue
Miami, Fl 33126
- If cancelled by December 4, 2014, an administration fee of $100 applies. Registration fee less the administration fee will be refunded.
- No refunds provided after December 5, 2014.