This class covers both MTCNA and MTCTCE certification courses that include basic knowledge necessary to install, configure and troubleshoot Mikrotik RouterOS as well as advanced Mikrotik QoS and Firewall subjects. In addition, several labs will be reviewed to ascertain your comprehension of concepts, implementation and problem-solving. The course follows Mikrotik curriculum and covers the following:
• Installing, upgrading and the first login to Mikrotik RouterOS
• Setting up a simple network
• Static Routing
• Advanced DHCP, firewall filters and NAT
• Traffic shaping by Simple Queue and Queue Tree
• Wireless networks
• Bridging, VPN and Tunneling
• Online certification tests
What to bring with you:
- • Laptop with an Ethernet interface
- • 1 ethernet cable
What’s included in the price:
- • Training and Course materials.
- • MTCNA and MTCTCE Certification exams (MTCTCE can be taken only if one passes MTCNA).
About the Exam:
- • The certification exam will be online on Mikrotik website with instant results.
- • MTCNA Exam includes questions about Mikrotik and TCP/IP.
- • Minimum to pass the exam is %60.
- • MTCNA and MTCTCE certifications will be instantly available in your Mikrotik account panel.
- The class is held at:
25981 Ravenna Rd, Mission Viejo, CA 92692
- If cancelled by March 1st, an administration fee of $100 applies. Registration fee less the administration fee will be refunded.
- No refunds provided after March 1st.