This unique class covers standard MTCRE course outlines including the certification exam as well as common routing scenarios in a typical WISP environment including BGP, Single & Multi Area OSPF, Policy Routing and advanced static routing. You’ll start with a SOHO router setup and continue with a WISP implementation that has multiple towers and multiple Internet pipes.
The list of covered subjects includes:
- Advanced Static Routing
- VLAN introduction
- VPN and Tunneling
- Online MTCRE certification test
MTCNA,MTCTCE course description:
- The course covers basic knowledge necessary to install, configure and troubleshoot Mikrotik RouterOS as well as advanced Mikrotik QoS and Firewall subjects. In addition several labs will be reviewed to ascertain your comprehension of concepts, implementation and problem solving. Course follows Mikrotik curriculum and covers the following:
- Installing, upgrading and first login to Mikrotik RouterOS.
- Setting up a local area network.
- Static and dynamic IP routing.
- Advanced DHCP, firewall filters and NAT.
- Simple and advance queues.
- Hotspot and wireless networks.
- Bridging, VPN and Tunneling.
- Web proxy for URL filtering and caching.
- Online certification tests.
What to bring with you:
- Laptop with Ethernet interface (Operating System must support Winbox)
- 4 Ethernet cables.
- Power stripe.
What's included in the price:
- Training and Course materials.
- MTCRE Certification exam.
- Complimentary L4 Router OS license if you take the test.
About the Exam:
- Certification exam will be online on Mikrotik website with instant results.
- Minimum to pass the exam is %60.
- MTCRE certifications will be instantly available in your Mikrotik account panel
- The class is held at:
- Mikrotik MUM 2014
Double Tree Hotel Pittsburgh Downtown
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Where to Stay:
- We’ve negotiated a discounted rate with Double Tree Hotel and you can book your stay using this link. Using the link let you make one reservation that will cover both the training and the MUM. You can also call hotel at 1-800-222-TREE (8733) and mention “Mikrotik” group code.
- If cancelled by August 8, 2014, an administration fee of $100 applies. Registration fee less the administration fee will be refunded.
- Complimentary WIFI Internet
- Automated 24-hour Business Center
- Complimentary use of fitness facilities and indoor pool
- If cancelled by September 12, 2014, an administration fee of $100 applies. Registration fee less the administration fee will be refunded.
- No refunds provided after August 9, 2014