Mikrotik Certified Network Associate is the first step in Mikrotik certification track and is for Network Administrators, ISP techs and others who want to get better understanding of Mikrotik RouterOS.
Mikrotik Certified Traffic Control Engineer is an advanced Mikrotik certification which covers QoS, Firewall and DHCP in more details and is for network administrators interested in designing and implementing advanced traffic shaping and firewall with Mikrotik
Full MTCNA course outline is available here
Full MTCTCE course outline is available here.
MTCNA,MTCTCE course description:
- The course covers basic knowledge necessary to install, configure and troubleshoot Mikrotik RouterOS as well as advanced Mikrotik routing. In addition several labs will be reviewed to ascertain your comprehension of concepts, implementation and problem solving. Course follows Mikrotik curriculum and covers the following:
- Installing, upgrading and first login to Mikrotik RouterOS.
- Setting up a local area network.
- Static and dynamic IP routing.
- Advanced DHCP, firewall filters and NAT.
- Simple and advance queues.
- Hotspot and wireless networks.
- Bridging, VPN and Tunneling.
- Web proxy for URL filtering and caching.
- Online certification test.
- Full MTCNA course outline is available here
- Full MTCTCE course outline is available here.
What to bring with you:
- Laptop with Ethernet interface.
- 2 Ethernet Cat5 cables.
- RS232 serial cable.
What's included in the price:
- Training and Course materials.
- MTCNA and MTCTCE Certification exams (MTCTCE can be taken only if one passes MTCNA)
- Complimentary L4 Router OS license if you take the test.
About the Exam:
- Certification exam will be online on Mikrotik website with instant results.
- MTCNA Exam includes questions about Mikrotik and TCP/IP
- Minimum to pass the exam is %60.
- MTCNA and MTCTCE certifications will be instantly available in your Mikrotik account panel.
- The class is held at:
- WISPAPALOOZA 2013
South Point Hotel & Casino
9777 South Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, Nevada 89183
Where to Stay:
- WISPA has negotiated a discounted rate with South Point Hotel & Casino for October 11-18. In order to get the discounted rate, you must use this link.
- The rate includes resort admission and in-room wireless Internet. South Point Hotel & Casino.
- 9777 South Las Vegas Blvd
- Las Vegas, Nevada 89183
- If cancelled by October 2, 2013, an administration fee of $100 applies. Registration fee less the administration fee will be refunded..
- No refunds provided after October 2, 2013.